CELEBRITIES

Rosamund Pike reacts to changes in body image

Rosamund Pike reacts to changes in body image


Rosamund Pike reacts to changes in body image


The actress sat down with Kelly Clarkson in a recent interview and admitted that she has been subject to photo alterations without her consent.


Rosamund Pike spoke about photo shopping and body image alterations in movie posters. The actress sat down with Kelly Clarkson in a recent interview and admitted that she has been subject to photo alterations without her consent. “For the Johnny English [Reborn] poster, my boobs got bigger,” Pike shared, recalling the 2011 spy parody poster. “In the poster I have a really impressive bust. Something I don't actually have," she added with a laugh.


Rosamund Pike recalled how she asked the studio to remove the poster due to the alteration of her bust. However, the actress revealed that it's not the only alteration she's had to deal with on a poster as sometimes the changes are strangely minuscule. "For Radioactive, weirdly, they made my eyes brown," she said, referring to the 2019 biopic of hers where she played Marie Curie. "I still don't really know why."


Pike noted that she was surprised and found it a bit unsettling to discover that even more subtle and bizarre alterations are being made to posts all the time, and people just don't notice her. “Those are the obvious moments, right? When you realize 'Oh, I have brown eyes' or 'I have huge breasts'. But there are probably countless times when our image gets manipulated and we don't realize it," she said. "Because I think we're all losing control of who we really are."


Kelly Clarkson recently took to Twitter to tease a new promo photo for season 18 of The Voice. In the photo, Clarkson wears a long-sleeved blue dress as she stands with a fierce look on her face. The tweet released by the show promised that "the reigning champion will be back and ready to WIN," referencing Clarkson, whose contestant Jake Hoot was the season 17 winner.


Clarkson retweeted the photo and message along with an observation. "I feel like this is what I'd look like with a boob job," the singer joked. "I don't know why my chest looks huge in this photo, but thank the Universe for this alteration, ha! Finally!? », she wrote. "I also feel like I just need a cape and then I'll be ready to save some civilians!" the singer added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments