CELEBRITIES

Victoria Justice finally opened up about her alleged rivalry with Ariana Grande

 Victoria Justice finally opened up about her alleged rivalry with Ariana Grande


Victoria Justice finally opened up about her alleged rivalry with Ariana Grande


After years of rumors of an alleged feud, Victoria Justice revealed what her relationship with her Victorious co-star Ariana Grande is really like.


Victoria Justice is ready to break free from those feud rumors with Ariana Grande.


The 28-year-old singer shut down the speculation during the March 12 episode of Chicks in the Office. "All that drama, whatever, all that stuff, it's so silly," she said on the podcast.


Victoria then said that the former Victorious castmates are "very supportive" of each other. "It's amazing," she continued.


In fact, she claimed that she tries not to pay attention to the "not so nice things" that she sees on social media. "I feel like I also have a lot of people who support me, so I'm thankful for that," she said. "But it's all good, honestly. You know, there will always be enemies, and that's fine. It just is what it is. It comes with the territory."


Ariana and Victoria starred on the hit Nickelodeon show as Cat Valentine and Tori Vega, respectively, from 2010 to 2013. "I loved the show," Victoria recalled. "I had a great time doing the show. That was one of the best times of my life."


After the series ended, Ariana Grande appeared on Sam & Cat from 2013 to 2014, years in which she also released her first and second studio albums, Yours Truly and My Everything, and has since written several number ones.


On her side, Victoria continued to focus on acting, appearing on shows like MTV's Eye Candy. However, she said that she never stopped making music. In fact, she released her first single in seven years, Treat Myself, in December and just released a song, Stay, in February.


The cast of Victorious has been reunited over the years. But with so many classic shows coming back for reboots, would Victoria be interested in a revival?


"I don't know," she answered. "I've met with the cast and we've hung out. I love you all very, very much. I mean, I'd be up for anything. I don't know. To be honest, I really don't know what's going on with all of that. I love this cast and have had so much fun working with them in the past."

Post a Comment

0 Comments