Anya Chalotra reject a double in 'The Witcher
Anya Chalotra reject a double in 'The Witcher
"She wouldn't have made me feel comfortable."
Anya Chalotra, protagonist of 'The Witcher', has just made some statements about the sex scenes starring Yennefer, her character in the Netflix series. In an interview with Metro she explained that, despite having a body double, Flora, she quickly realized that she did not want her to substitute for her in the sex scenes. "I only used her in the first sex sequence because, during that scene, I realized right away that I wasn't comfortable with the idea of someone else playing Yennefer."
After seeing her body double in the sex sequence between Yennefer (before her transformation) and Istredd (Royce Pierreson), she decided that she would perform all the nudity in the series. “I had a hard time watching it and decided it was better to star in them myself. That way I would feel much more comfortable and the public would see what I needed to make the story coherent”, she has said.
Thus, Anya shot all the sequences with "semi-nude" and only used her body double for a full nude. "All of those sequences, including the transformation sequence, were absolutely necessary for the story to unfold," she says.


Post a Comment
0 Comments