CELEBRITIES

Chloe Grace Moretz talks about an actor with whom she was starring in movie

 Chloe Grace Moretz talks about an actor with whom she was starring in movie



Chloƫ Grace Moretz talks about an actor with whom she was starring in movie



She «she told me:" I would never go out with you in real life. You are too fat for me "».


Chloe Grace Moretz has been a regular on the big screen since she started acting at just 7 years old. Maybe it sounds like one of her roles in movies like Kick-Ass, (500) Days Together and If I decide to stay.


She already has four new movies in the works, set to be released later this year, so it's no wonder Variety featured her in their 2017 issue of The Power of Young Hollywood.


In the interview, Ella Moretz talks about the time she felt self-conscious about her body when she shared a set with one of her co-stars.


"This guy, who she played having a crush on, was like, 'I'd never go out with you in real life,' and I was like, 'What?' And he said "yes, you're too fat for me, about my size", "she told the magazine.


He was one of the few actors who made me cry on set... I had to swallow that, go back on set and pretend I was in love with him, it was really hard. This just makes you realize that there are really bad people out there; for some reason, he felt the need to tell me that. You have to try to forgive without really forgetting, but I didn't expect that. It was crisp.


Although she has not mentioned the actor's name, she revealed that the incident took place when she was only 15 years old and he was "23, 24 or 25".


"I remember it and I was fifteen, so it was very, very sad," she said.

She also spoke about the pay gap that exists between men and women in Hollywood, explaining that even when women are paid the same as their male co-stars, they are not necessarily treated the same way.


Although you charge the same, there are certain details, especially if the male protagonist is older than you, such as not being heard as much and you stay in the background.


"We're making great strides, but it's a long way," she said of equality in the film industry. “We are far from reaching the top. We're only getting close. We still have a long way to go."

Post a Comment

0 Comments