CELEBRITIES

Kaley Cuoco talks about the depression she suffered

 Kaley Cuoco talks about the depression she suffered


Kaley Cuoco talks about the depression she suffered


The actress of 'The Big Bang Theory' developed a depression during the divorce of her last husband, Karl Cook, in the "darkest" stage of her life.


Kaley Cuoco hasn't had an easy few years. Her rise to fame from the comedy series 'The Big Bang Theory' made her one of the most charismatic actresses. Her entry into the series led her to have a relationship with the other great protagonist of the plot, Johnny Galecki. A relationship that ended after two years.


After her, the one who was a tennis player, Ryan Sweeting, came into her life, with whom she married and spent two years. And finally, Karl Cook, with whom she also walked down the aisle, but who led her to go through the "darkest" stage of her life, as she has confessed in an interview with 'Variety'.


The famous actress has spoken at length with the aforementioned medium, to whom she has revealed that she came to suffer from depression while she was divorcing the latter, and that it also caused her physical damage: “Going through my divorce was a super dark moment . I just didn't know how to deal with it."


Her work didn't help her get over it


She sought refuge at work to try to forget about that situation, although she did not help her. “I was giving myself over to work to deny my depression and how upset I was. Unfortunately, my character was so depressed that it didn't help me! I was really, really, really struggling. Too many tears”, she has added.


This led her to ask for help in therapy, where she managed to get out of that hell; a situation that led to physical damage: “I developed a stress rash that ran all over my body for three months straight and would not go away. I literally felt fire in my leg for three months. I could barely walk."


She also found help in her co-star Zosia Mamet from 'The flight attendat': “I really needed someone with me. She was losing her mind. I've never felt so alone."

Post a Comment

0 Comments