CELEBRITIES

Jennifer Coolidge claimed to have been with 200 men after American Pie

 Jennifer Coolidge claimed to have been with 200 men after American Pie


Jennifer Coolidge claimed to have been with 200 men after American Pie



“I played a lot and got a lot of  s++ual action for American Pie. There were many benefits. I mean, there would be like 200 people I would never have slept with," said the actress, who is currently playing Tanya McQuoid in "The White Lotus."


Actress Jennifer Coolidge, known for her role as Jeanine Stifler in "American Pie," spoke in a recent interview with Variety about the significant amount of "special attention" she received from her after acting in the film.


In it, they showed her as a beautiful woman with a curvaceous body, who managed to relate to whoever she wanted thanks to the confidence she had in herself. But that great confidence and desire of hers for her, crossed the screens and began to enter her personal life.


“I played a lot as a MILF and got a lot of sexual action from American Pie. There were a lot of benefits to making that movie. I mean, there would be like 200 people that I would never have slept with,” she told Variety.



Jennifer Coolidge claimed to have been with 200 men after American Pie



Adding that that particular interest they had in her, even extended to the film industry in general. "Maybe I got this special attention because people saw me as Stifler's mom or the woman from 'Legally Blonde.'


Coolidge also mentioned that thanks to this, it was that many asked her to be part of her projects, despite the fact that perhaps they were people who, in other circumstances, would not pay attention to her.


However, this quickly ended. Since after several films made between 1999 and 2001, she went through decades of rejection for new roles. No one else wanted her present in her films. This made her fearless, as she felt that she no longer had anything to lose.


“Ten years of my audition life, none of it turned into a job. The fear disappears when you are so used to losing. There is some freedom in that,” she stated.


Although it seems that this helped her, since at present her situation is different from hers and she is giving life to Tanya McQuoid, in "The White Lotus". But she revealed that she almost missed out on acting again because of her insecurities.


Jennifer was talking about Mike White, the creator of the series, with whom she has been friends for many years. In fact, the role of Tanya McQuoid, White wrote especially for his dear friend to play. Nobody but her.


“Whatever Mike White has done for me, he would wish for all actors. Even if they fail. We all want a challenge, something really scary that we might not be able to succeed at. I think we all want that opportunity,” she concluded.

Post a Comment

0 Comments